Joining the Yorkshire Society as a corporate member provides a boost for any business, a boost for employee’s morale and a boost for Yorkshire too.
Corporate members have a pro-active organisation behind them and we are keen to provide whatever support individual members need.
Here is a list of what’s available:
- Access a network of high-level contacts in government, local authority and private sector.
- Promotion of your business service or product to other corporate members, all eager to support fellow members.
- Event organisation tailored to your needs.
- Networking opportunities at Society events.
- Invitation to a growing list of high-profile, exclusive Society events, e.g.:
- YBM (Yorkshire Business Market)
- Yorkshire Day
- Yorkshire Awards
- Yorkshire History Prize
- VIP networking
- Discounted prices for Society events and activities.
- Special offers negotiated for members only.
- Priority booking for YBM (Yorkshire Business Market) and preferential terms to exhibit.
- Exclusive sponsorship and promotional opportunities.
- Access to member-to-member offers and discounts for services and products.
- Use of Society’s ‘core’ services at preferential rates e.g. marketing, research, event management, video production, business development consultancy etc.
- Use of the Society logo to denote your membership and your commitment to Yorkshire.
- Exposure of your business to a large and growing public membership that goes far beyond the borders of Yorkshire.
- Use of the Society’s central Leeds business lounge at Cloth Hall Court, Quebec Street, LS1 2HA. Just sign in at reception.
If there is anything you want to suggest or ask, please do by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org