The National Horseracing College provides a responsive centre of training excellence within the north, identifying, encouraging and nurturing talent, particularly among young people.
The National Horseracing College delivers a wide range of training courses, specifically catering for the staffing needs of the British racing industry. 94% of our Foundation Course students go on to exciting careers in the horseracing industry, many of whom continue their education with the National Horseracing College during their employment.
In only 12 weeks you could be qualified to work in the horseracing industry. Our team can help you achieve your potential. Be part of the Natonal Horseracing College’s winning alumni of success.
- We provide training that is relevant to the needs of the horseracing industry; to ensure student success
- We are committed to the developmental improvement of our training; to keep it relevant
- To constantly adapt and seek further opportunities within the industry; to be responsive
- We work with local, regional and national stakeholders to exert positive influences within the college
The National Horseracing College is well-established and valued as a centre of excellence for the horseracing industry; our contributions include:
- Around 500 training outcomes are achieved annually, amounting to over 16,000 people training days
- Northern focus and specialist – one of only two specialist racing colleges nationally. We are ideally placed to support many learners and employers across the north of England, Scotland and Ireland
- Promoting life skills and citizenship – we provide training across a range of skills for independent living, which include monetary budgeting, health and wellbeing, cooking, communication and organisation skills
- Ofsted rated GOOD with OUTSTANDING elements during 2022