The Yorkshire Society exists ‘to celebrate and promote everything that’s great about Yorkshire’ so let us celebrate and promote you!
If you have some news or an event you want to promote, tell us and we’ll tell everyone else.
A NEW FREE SERVICE FOR MEMBERS ONLY.
Send your press release or an article – ready to publish, to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘NEWS‘ in the subject line and we will upload it to the Society’s website, include it in our newsletter where appropriate and ‘broadcast’ it via our Facebook, Twitter and Linked In social media accounts, which have a combined following of over 15,000 and growing all the time.
EDITORIAL RULES APPLY:
- Your press release or artical must be complete and ready for publication.
- All information must be verified and accurate – the Society accepts no responsibility for false or inacurate information provided.
- No abusive or provocative language allowed.
- The Yorkshire Society reserves the right to edit before publication.
- You must be a member of The Yorkhire Society.
- Remember to include photos.